Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Amazing Eyelamp


Uni decided to give us a project to practice making short movies for our third year. I went with the option of picking a picture and making a story out of it.

I came up with the idea of eyelamps.
Because that is totally not a recipe for creepy things. At all.

Somehow this ended up a bit more violent than what I initially wrote down. I guess that's what happens when you don't really have it fully structured all the way.

I chose not to add sound to this for a couple of reasons:
- I didn't want to do the voice over for the news reporter/commercial commentator myself. I felt like my girly voice would kill any kind of gritty mood this thing has.
- I don't actually have a music track in my head for this one. Just the squeaky sound of metal joints moving and "I have been running too much" breathing.
- If they don't understand the story from this...then I don't think sound adding would do anything for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment