Sunday 14 October 2012

TYSON

We have been put in groups for a project where we have to do a title sequence.
The guys in my group decided they would go with the one where we pick a person to introduce, and we ended up with Mike Tyson.

I did a quick idea to do the beginning of the title sequence.
Since Mike Tyson comes from Brooklyn, New York it starts with the torch of the statue of liberty, and zooms out to reveal Brooklyn in the background. A bunch of pigeons come flying across the screen, one of them covers up the entire screen, then the name Tyson is revealed, having little feathers float down on the side.

Tyson likes pigeons, and I find that to be quite a contrast to someone who is known for knocking people down, so I thought the transaction from a seemingly peaceful New York with pigeons into the bold red background Alex came up with would work rather well as an example of this conflicting image I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment